Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a weekend with my grandparents

I wasn't sure how to start off this blog, so I chose the best way I can express myself - through a song and through pics:



 
Mighty Maurry
You give me hope, that's what you said
And smiled the beloved crooked smile.
I don't know you as much as I should
So let's make the most of this last mile.

Your life-ship is anchoring soon
And I haven't had enough of you.
Satisfy me, and then untie me
And in a few years, baby –
I'll join you.

I love talking to you, you said last night
And held my hand tenderly.
I wish that meant you'll think more positively
But for now I'll be your sunlight.

Don't you worry, we'll get there soon
The pain will be gone, the end is near.
I'll stay with you, hold when you'll collapse
And in a few months –
I'll forget you, dear.

Hold on tight, grab my skirt in both hands.
I'll save your smile, though you'll turn into sand.
And at night, whisper to me in my dreams:
"I'm waiting for your ship to come as well,
Don't forget you promised me."

17.9.11

No comments:

Post a Comment